Job Title: UX Designer
Job type: Permanent
Department: Expert services
My client one of the World’s leading App Integration Platform providers is investing to accelerate momentum and extend their market leadership and are looking for an experienced UX Designer . If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then this is for you.
You’ll help customers drive digital innovation by:
- Bringing UX skills and product expertise to our largest and most strategic customers and advise and guide them how to maximize UX in their application portfolio and organization.
- Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile) user applications.
- Communicating those designs to customers as well as your development team, not only sharing the results but also on why your designs came to be as they are.
- Enabling our partners and customers by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications for our customers and prospect.
- Inspiring and enabling our eco-system and developer community by developing and sharing valuable UI/UX content, patterns and best practices.
- Working on multiple challenging agile projects simultaneously in which your part-time contribution is key to success.
You’re the innovator needed if you have:
- Relevant higher education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design.
- Proven work experience as a UX designer, ideally within an Agile environment.
- Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web based applications.
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to complex business applications.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop or Illustrator experience.