BMC Server Automation takes all the unnecessary details and meticulous hard work out of managing complex server changes and configurations tasks by simply giving you the information you need. Process like patching, updating and reporting on servers are completely automated, which ensures consistency as well as full standard compliance at all times – providing you with a detailed and complete insight into your data centre.
Simplify change and configuration management
With BMC Server Automation, you can:
- Implement targeted and rapid changes without the need for complicated scripting
- Enjoy incorrect and incomplete change roll-back support
- Ensure a complete historical baseline configuration is maintained for both remediation and one-click comparison
- Produce ad hoc and ‘out of the box’ compliance reports, as well as reports on provisioning, parch, inventory and deployment
- Get better visibility of server infrastructure; granular and ‘big picture’ insights Implement universal automation of provisioning across every server environment
- Automate provisioning across every environment
BMC Server Automation
BMC Server Automation boasts fantastic provisioning capabilities, including:
- Full-stack provisioning is automated in virtual, physical and hybrid cloud data centres
- Completely automated installation and configuration of all major operating systems
- Support for virtual template-based, image-based, and script-based provisioning
BMC Server Automation is the all in one solution for achieving and maintaining your system’s compliance standards – regardless of whether these are security, regulatory or operational standards which need to be maintain. The server automation provides staff with compliance auditing based on policy in real-time, basing information on strictly user-defined rules and existing built-in content. Any necessary remediation is generated automatically by the server automation, allowing it to be deployed via rollback, repair and configuration updates – both manually or automatically.